September 2019 Pilgrimage
The Beauty of Faith: A Pilgrimage to Ireland
with Dr. Jared Staudt and Fr. Brad Noonan, pastor of St Francis of Assisi in Castle Rock
- This pilgrimage journeyed through Ireland’s natural beauty, monastic history, and legacy of saints, providing an integrated and transformative experience of Catholic culture and an opportunity for spiritual renewal.
- Sites visited included the apparition of Our Lady at Knock, the Cliffs of Moher, Croagh Patrick, and Saint Cardinal John Henry Newman’s church in Dublin.
June 2018 Mission Trip to Peru
with Chris Lanciotti of Creatio, Fr. Jason Wallace of St John Vianney Theological Seminary, and Biblical School full-time instructor, Sandy Wanzeck.
- Activities included serving the poor in Pamplona Alta, a shantytown outside of Lima, by assisting residents in building a retaining wall, which will allow water trucks to deliver fresh drinking water.
- Visiting residents of the community, and distributing rosaries and praying with them.
- Touring holy sites in Lima (St Rose of Lima, St Martin de Porres, St John Macias, and Benedictine and Dominican Monasteries) and also exploring Machu Picchu.
October 2018 Pilgrimage
“Saints, Monks & Beer” through Belgium and northern France
with Dr. Jared Staudt and Fr. John Riley of the Augustine Institute.
- This pilgrimage traveled Belgium and northern France, visited magnificent Gothic cathedrals, ancient monasteries, and enjoyed art, food and beer, and most importantly the shrines of saints. Pilgrims visited the relics of St.Louis, King of France; St. Catherine Laboure; St. Vincent DePaul; St. Therese of Lisieux and her parents, Ss.Louis and Zelie Matin; Ven. Prosper Gueranger and Blsd. Columba Marmion.