2019-2020 CLASS TUITION MUST BE PAID BY MAY 15, 2020.
- Failure to pay your tuition may adversely affect your ability to move on to the next year of study or enroll in future classes or programs with the Biblical or Catechetical Schools.
- Partial payments are accepted, but are subject to the same May 15, 2020 deadline for the entire tuition balance.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Our payment system does not have the ability to auto-charge a bank account or credit card. It is the student’s responsibility to manage tuition payments and ensure that the entire balance is paid by May 15, 2020.
Monthly email reminders: Students with a tuition balance > $0 will receive monthly email reminders from the office (around 20th of month starting in September). If you are making your payments on time, please disregard these monthly reminders.
- QUESTIONS? Contact the office at 303.715.3195 or email: [email protected]
PAYMENT SCHEDULE OPTIONS
- One payment: Payable September 15, 2019
- Pay by semester: Pay half by Sept 15, 2019; pay second/final payment by January 15, 2020.
- Partial payments: Make partial payments throughout the year (as many or as few as you’d like!), with first payment by Sept 15, 2019 and final payment by May 15,2020.
Payment can be made as follows:
- Check: Give your check (payable to “CBS”) to your weekly instructor or mail to: Denver Catholic Biblical School / 1300 S. Steele Street / Denver CO 80210.
- Cash: Give to your weekly instructor or hand deliver to CBS office.
- Credit (Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Diners, Discover): Use link below to make online payment. Alternatively, you may give your credit payment to your regular instructor or call the office to run your credit card over the phone .
- To make a partial online payment, adjust the dollar amount when entering your credit card information at checkout.