- Each class/program registration has its own, unique log-in link and student confirmation number. So, if you’re logging in to one of your class records, be sure you’re using the correct log-in link and confirmation number for that particular class/program.
- If you have withdrawn from class and need to settle an unpaid balance, call the office for assistance (303.715.3195 or 303.715.3287).
- Acceptable forms of payment:
- Check/Money Order (payable to “CBS”): Mail to: Denver Catholic Biblical School / 1300 S. Steele Street / Denver 80210
- Credit (Amex, Discover, Mastercard, Visa): Pay online at links on this page or call the office to run your credit card over the phone.
- Cash: UNAVAILABLE As of Jan 2021, the AoD offices remain closed to the public, so this option is currently unavailable for our students.
REGARDING YEARLONG CLASSES (Biblical, Catechetical & Enrichment Courses):
- Class tuition must be paid by May 15 of the spring semester.
- Failure to pay your tuition will adversely affect your ability to move on to the next year of study and/or enroll in future classes/programs with the Biblical or Catechetical Schools.
- Partial payments are accepted, but are subject to the same May 15 deadline for the entire tuition balance. See below.
- It is the student’s responsibility to manage tuition payments and ensure that all tuition is paid in full by the May 15 deadline.
Monthly email reminders: Students with a tuition balance > $0 will receive monthly email reminders from the office (around 20th of month starting in September). If you are making your payments on time, please disregard these monthly reminders.
PAYMENT SCHEDULES (It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that all tuition is paid in full by May 15 of the spring semester.) First payment for all students is due by September 15.
One payment – Due Sept 15 of the fall semester
Two payments – Half payment due Sept 15; half payment due Jan 15
Partial payments – Partial payments are accepted, the following rules apply:
– 1st payment due by Sept 15
– Make as many or as few payments as you like throughout the academic year, but please be sure that you don’t fall behind on payments as the year progresses (i.e. By the mid-year point, you should have paid half of your tuition.)
– Entire tuition balance MUST BE paid in full May 15 of the spring semester.