Graduates of the Biblical School or Catechetical School may audit the program for free. Auditing a Biblical School or Ladder of Ascent class is available only to graduates of those programs.
- Biblical School graduates may only audit a Biblical School class.
- Ladder of Ascent (formerly Pillars) graduates may only audit a Ladder of Ascent class.
SINCE BOTH PROGRAMS HAVE BEEN EXTENSIVELY RESTRUCTURED AND UPDATED SINCE 2008, THE CURRENT PROGRAM IS CONSIDERABLY DIFFERENT FROM THE PROGRAM BEFORE 2008. THUS, WE STRONGLY URGE THOSE WHO GRADUATED PRIOR TO 2008 TO RE-ENROLL IN THE PROGRAM RATHER THAN AUDIT.
- Auditors usually attend only the LECTURE PORTION of the class (2nd hour of the two-hour session). However, some choose to attend the first hour as well, participating in a small group that they have formed with fellow auditors.
- Purchasing the Student Workbook is optional. Auditors may also purchase any books that are sold by the Biblical School. For a list of books for purchase, click HERE.
- Classes start the week of September 14, 2020. The 2020-2021 class calendar is available under the Student Portal dropdown above (see Student Documents page)
- Please contact the office for any further information (303.715.3195) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org